Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A NEW DAY

I have about a week or two writing my blogs. I have had this headache for a while now and finally decided to go see a doctor about it. It's amazing the diagnosis you get from them sometime; however I was told that I may be having muscle spasms in my face and neck area causing me to have the sever headaches. I was giving a shot before I left the clinic and prescribed a muscle relaxer. The shot actually helped with the stiff neck however my headache did not completely subside, so I'm going to take the muscle relaxer in a few to see what happens. I do feel that the doctor I saw today really listened and cared about my well being. As much as I hate going to the doctor's office my experience today was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment